How to Do Anonymous Questions on the Instagram Story? | Do Q&A Anonymously
Cheer to Instagram, which offers us many great tools to engage with our audience and followers on this app and have fun!
This awesome social app has various options we can use to communicate with our followers creatively. You can talk with your audience through the comments section or direct message on your feed.
On the other hand, you have so many different options on the Instagram story. You can Create a Poll On your Instagram Story or do anonymous questions on your Instagram story.
We have discussed the first option, but here we will elaborate on how to do anonymous questions on Instagram stories.
Can you ask anonymous questions on this app? You can ask a question on Instagram Story with the “Question” sticker on the story section. When you reply to a question box, the user will be able to view your username attached to your reply.
Are there any solutions to doing an anonymous question on your Instagram story? We have added 2 great methods to ask questions from anyone you like anonymously!
Shall we begin?
How can you do anonymous questions on your Instagram story?
If you have tons of friends and followers on Instagram, and you want to have a bit of fun with them and at the same time engage with them to increase your stories views, you can do anonymous questions in the story section.
When people feel safe, they say things more openly to you, so you can know how your followers think of you! They won’t feel embraced, and they express their feelings without fear.
As you know, the Q&A on Instagram is not anonymous, and you can see the usernames on the top of the box. Now, what can you do?
Use another app to talk with your followers anonymously. Here we want to introduce an app that you might have heard its name. NGL is a useful app you can use to talk to your audience on Instagram but “anonymously.”
In the section below, we will learn more about this app and how to download and use it. So stay tuned.
How to do anonymous questions using a third-party app on an Instagram story?
If you want to know how to use NGL to do anonymous questions, follow the steps below:
- After downloading NGL app on your phone, tap and open it.
- Then tap the “Get Questions” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Type in your Instagram username to let this app can connect to your IG account. Now, you can start getting questions.
- After connecting to your Instagram account, NGL will automatically generate a link that your followers can use to send you anonymous questions and messages.
- On the screen, select “Copy link.” Then select the “Share” button.
- NGL offers you a tutorial about how to use this app which you can use.
- When you see a “Share on Instagram” option on the app, tap on it, and you will be led to a pre-made Story that announces your request for the anonymous message.
- In the story section, tap on the happy face sticker to access the “Link” sticker and paste a URL. After that, tap on “Done.”
- You can now share the story with your followers and receive anonymous messages and questions.
Now that you have received all the messages, it is time to respond! So come with me to the next part.
If you want to know how to reply to anonymous messages on NGL, follow the steps below:
- Tap on the “Inbox” on the app’s screen. If you have any messages, which I’m sure you did, select one of the icons to view the message.
- You will see two options: “Who sent this” for premium accounts and Reply for all the users.
- After selecting reply, the app will take you to a pre-made Instagram Story that includes the anonymous question.
You can type your response, share the story with your followers, have fun, and spend your time.
If you don’t like to download another app and wish to do the Q&A on the Instagram app, you can read the section below to know how to do this.
How do you do anonymous questions on Instagram itself in the story section?
As mentioned earlier, there is NO such feature called an anonymous question on Instagram. If you ask something on the chat box on the story, the receiver will see your username, but other users can’t.
Anyway, let’s see how to do this one!
To do Q&A on the Instagram story section, follow the instruction below:
- On the Instagram app, go to the main feed and swipe right to open the story section.
- Set background or choose a photo from your gallery.
- Then, on the screen’s upside, tap on the smiley face sticker. And reach the “Question” sticker.
- Enter any text you like, or let it be by default. You can change the box’s color by tapping on the color palette at the top of the screen.
- Now share it!
These are the most common ways you can ask your followers to ask you anything they want, and then you answer them in the story section.
We hope you like the solutions we have added here to interact anonymously on your beloved social application.
To end this
If you want to receive anonymous messages, you can’t use Instagram “Question” sticker! Because, as you know, it contains the senders’ username. Use the NGL application mentioned above for real anonymous messages in the story section.
If you have inquiries, please ask us in the section below. And if you wish to be anonymous, just tell us so we can hide your message!