Add WhatsApp Business Account to Instagram & How It Improve Your Page
Linking your WhatsApp account in the bio of Instagram is one of the ways of connecting with your customers more directly.
Whether you run a start-up or small business on Instagram or are already a great one, you might need this option in the bio to connect to your audience or other business owners for cooperating.
You can add this to your contact section and directly access your audience and cooperators to connect with you quickly.
You also can add your Instagram professional account to the WhatsApp application.
These types of linking provide easy and accessible platforms to use, and they make your actions and activities smooth while interacting with the audience or your business partners.
What do you need for adding your Instagram to the WhatsApp business app?
For achieving this, you just have to follow some simple steps. But at first, you need 3 requirements:
- You will need a Professional account on Instagram. (Business or Creator)
- Your account on the WhatsApp Business application.
- The latest versions of the device apps.
If you have all of these, now you can add your business account in the contact section of your bio.
How to Add Instagram to WhatsApp Business Account for Android devices?
For this purpose, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- On the WhatsApp app, tap on “More Options.”
- Select Business tools, and then Facebook and Instagram.
- Tap on Instagram and then continue.
- Now, you have to log in to Instagram.
- If you already have a Professional account, it’s okay. If you don’t create one right away.
- Tap next and then select Business or Creator. And follow the process.
- In the end, you have to confirm your information and then get back to WhatsApp.
After this process, you can see the Instagram icon on top of the WhatsApp platform.
How to Add Instagram to WhatsApp Business Account for iOS devices?
All the processes are the same on Android and iPhone devices, but there is a slight difference in the name of “More options.” On iPhone, this is the “Settings” part.
Except for this, all the sections and processes are alike.
How can you remove this feature?
If you want to unlink Instagram from WhatsApp, you can do it within the WhatsApp application.
Follow the structures below to aim for this goal:
- Navigate to WhatsApp Business app.
- For Android, select “More Options.” Then, choose the “Settings” part for iPhone.
- Find Business tools in the next section, select Facebook and Instagram.
- Find your linked Instagram account, and then tap on “Remove WhatsApp.”
- In the end, tap on “Remove.”
After you are done, you can’t see your Instagram on your WhatsApp Business account.
If you see an error that contains this message: “Your Instagram business category is not supported on WhatsApp,” you need to change your Instagram business category to agree with the WhatsApp Policy. Then you can successfully link your accounts.
How can you add your WhatsApp business on Instagram?
Now, If you want to do it to revise, you can add your business number in the contact section in the Instagram bio.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap on Edit Profile.
- Then, select Contact Options.
- Then add your WhatsApp Business phone number.
After this process, a “Call” box will appear next to “Message” in your home feed.
Some people are uncomfortable if someone calls them on Instagram, since it is for business purposes. So be aware, if you use this option, you will provide a feature that anyone can contact you and have access to your Business number.
Linking and combining 2 social media will increase their ability and provide more features on both platforms.
Since Instagram has a section to add your number, it is better to add your WhatsApp business number, according to the fact that you can add Instagram on your WhatsApp business app too.
This makes your activities more quick and your moves smoothly within the apps.
What is your purpose in linking these 2 accounts, and what are the uses? Would you please share your thoughts and reasons in the comment section?