4 Apps to Remove TikTok Logo for Instagram
TikTok and Instagram both are great platforms with over 1 billion users worldwide. People use these apps daily because they offer so many entertainment features and many other features for our business.
If you are interested in posting TikTok videos on Instagram, you might want to delete the TikTok logo. Some active users on both platforms don’t want to make their Instagram look like TikTok. They want to keep their apps’ identity and still want to share their content on Instagram.
For this purpose, you need some applications that can help you to remove the TikTok logo easily. Here we will mention the best 4 of them and give you some Instructions about how they work.
If you think that this will help you, stay with us till the end of this paper and find out how you can remove TikTok Video logos for Instagram.
Third-party apps to remove TikTok watermark for Instagram
In this article, we want to introduce 4 helpful apps to delete the TikTok video logo for your Instagram.
If you forgot to save your video on your phone, or you want to share other TikTok videos “and give credit,” these apps will be a significant help. So let’s present them and see how they operate.
This app is only for iOS users and lets you remove logos and other elements that you don’t like on your video. You need to be aware of your video’s format because it supports the MP4, M4V, MOV, and 3GP files.
How to use this powerful app?
- Download and open the app.
- Tap on the “More” and then “Crop video to remove watermark.”
- Find a TikTok video from your camera roll.
- Select the part of the video you want to keep.
- Tap on “export” and wait for the app to process when you are done.
This is one of the most excellent apps on the list, and you can remove any watermark and logo from any video you want to share on Instagram.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Before introducing the app and saying how it works, you have to know this app is for Android devices and works on Windows.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a trusted app to remove TikTok video watermarks. You can use it to remove any other applications’ watermarks. Let’s see how it works:
- Download the app and open it.
- Find the “Remove watermark from the video” section on the main menu, and tap on it.
- On the opening Window, select your video from the bottom of the screen and import it. (use “drag and drop” if you are using the desktop version)
- The next step is highlighting the thumbnail of your video. Then tap on the selection tool.
- A box will show up to help you move around or resize.
- Set a time for the box to appear if the logo only shows up in a part of the video.
- The box is set to show up for the entire length of the video by default.
- If you want to add more logo sections, tap on “Add parts.”
- You can “Preview” the video to see how your video looks.
I know it seems too much work, but it is simple, and if you install the app, you will see working with it is much easier. This is one of the best apps to work with and is reliable.
This software is a great tool to remove any watermark from your video, especially the TikTok logo, and substitute it with anything you want. You can add logos, icons, GIFs, and any other thing you want. You can install the software on your Windows and Mac.
Remove & Add Watermark
On this app, which is also for Android users, you can find a cropping tool if you would rather go that way and don’t want to add other watermarks to hide the TikTok logo.
But if you want to add another logo, you can add your Instagram account, if you have made the video, or give credit to the maker by adding their Instagram username.
To end things off
Now you know 4 valuable ways to remove the watermarks from your TikTok videos and make them clean to share on your Instagram account.
You can find so many other apps and software to delete logos on the video. But these are the top and trusted ones. Just download them and enjoy removing extra logos from your content.
If you have a question about using these apps, you can ask us in the comments below. Have you used any of these tools before? If positive, please share your experience with us.