How to Change Language on Instagram? [Select Your Original Language]
Instagram, the leading social media application, is used by people all around the world. And for this reason, this platform has added 42 languages to satisfy the users’ needs.
Instagram supports multiple languages that are available for users. Some of them are mentioned here: Indonesian, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Korean, etc.
After the first time when you install the application, the default language is English. But you can change it on any device using any version.
Here we explained the steps you can follow and change the default language to anything you want.
How to change Instagram Language On your computer (PC)?
If you want to change the Instagram language to your Original language, here we have 3 methods for you. Follow each that is more suitable and easily change the language.
By following these structures, you can change Instagram language settings on pc:
- First, open any web browser and enter Instagram.
- The next step, log in to your account with User ID and Password.
- After you’re signed in, tap on your profile picture.
- Then, among the given options, click profile.
- After that, click on Edit Profile.
- Find the Language section on the page.
- The final stage is selecting a new language.
How to change Instagram Language on Android devices?
If you are using Android devices, use the structure below to change the language:
- Change the language on the Instagram application on Android:
- Enter the Instagram application on your Android device.
- Click on the profile icon in the bottom right.
- Tap the 3 line menu on the top right of your home page.
- Choose “Settings” and then “Account.”
- Find language and choose from the list of available languages
How to change Instagram Language On iPhone devices?
To change language on Instagram, for iPhone users, the exact process applies to the iOS device’s Instagram app as well as Android.
- Navigate to your profile.
- Find Settings.
- Then choose Accounts.
- The last step is finding the language option.
All are the same as the Android users.
How to change Language on Instagram from a mobile browser?
On a mobile browser, it can be a slight different to change your Instagram language. So we brought it here just in case you might need it.
These Steps guide you to change Instagram language from any mobile browser that you are using:
- At first, Enter Instagram’s main website using your mobile browser.
- After the Instagram home page appears, Sign in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture to go to your profile.
- After that, select the Settings icon in the top left.
- On the new opening page, select the language and find yours in the list.
In general, you can easily change the language on Instagram Or even reset to the default language, following the same structures.
Instagram tries to satisfy its users all around the world with these options and weekly updates.
This platform has almost 1 billion users that use this application daily. Organizing and managing all these features seems pretty hard, but Instagram has been successful so far in this field.
Do you want to use Instagram with your own language? Well, it can be exiting.
We hope this information be useful for you; if you have any questions, ask us in the comment section. We will respond as soon as possible.