How to Contact Instagram Support Chat? (iPhone & Android)
Instagram, this featured app, is one of the most popular social media platforms, with over 1 billion active users.
This kind of company should be careful about the app’s features so no one can complain about it. But unfortunately, people believe that Instagram has a lot of bugs and weak points, such as having issues with Instagram accounts, hacks, bugs, etc.
These issues end up with connecting with Instagram support chat.
Today we are heading to discuss how to contact Instagram support chat so we can find an answer with the help of support. But let’s see whether they are able to handle our problems or not.
Is Instagram support chat good enough?
Well, if we want to be honest, it depends on the situation. In some cases, Instagram support chat won’t help the users sometimes, but if we look at it positively, they solve the problems as soon as possible.
Many people complain about the poor customer service they have. The most frequent complaints about the company are:
- Poor customer support and difficulty getting through Instagram support are among the most frequent complaints we get from the users.
- Don’t be shocked if you see your account got banned for no reason. It’s one of the reasons that people complain about Instagram so much.
- Challenges with Instagram login are one of the various bugs that can ruin our day.
But well, we have to say that not everyone experiences these conditions, so it is not right to constantly complain about them.
Besides, you have no other options than connecting with the Instagram support chat if you face a problem, so let’s see how we are supposed to contact the Instagram support chat.
How are we supposed to contact Instagram support chat?
Well, usually, when you confront a problem with your
With a call
Well, it’s a bit difficult if you want to find the number of Instagram support chats on the web. When you search for Instagram customer service, they will offer you only one number: (650) 543-4800.
It may be a little difficult if you try to reach the Instagram support chat, and sometimes it doesn’t connect you to them at all. It commonly diverts you to an automatic voice that gives you instructions to solve your problem.
Still, well, you can find those instructions in the Instagram help center without needing to provide a call to customer service. But don’t worry at all, you have a chance to talk with a real person.
Well, in the first years of Instagram, we developed an email address just to ensure that if the users confront different problems, they can solve them by reaching [email protected]
It worked well until the company decided to lead the users to an automatic device that shows them to the help center to solve their problems.
However, Instagram supports itself with the answer to your questions by no reply emails after you reported your issues to Instagram.
Within the Instagram app
We guess that this method is the best one so far. Contacting with Instagram help service is a little bit difficult with the other ways, but this one is going to do your job.
The app is so similar to the Instagram help center, which tries to solve your problems step by step.
One of the most typical problems that most users experiences are the difficulty with logging in to their own account.
If Instagram support chat didn’t help you at all with the previous 2 methods, you could report the issue with the help of the Instagram support chat app.
Now we will teach you how to contact Instagram support and chat with the app on different devices:
To Contact Instagram Support Chat with Android:
Now we are going to give you instructions on how to contact Instagram support chat with the app on Android.
- Foremost you have to open your Instagram application
- After that, you open the Instagram app to the login screen and then find the option named get help logging in. Tap on it.
- You are going to confront several options to contact with Instagram support chat. Provide your phone number, username, or email.
- Now Instagram will offer you numerous solutions to your problem.
To Contact Instagram Support Chat with iPhone:
Now that we talked everything about Instagram support chat in Android, it’s time for iPhone.
- Again, you have to open the Instagram app before doing anything
- After that you open Instagram, you will confront by the login screen. Press on the forgot password button below the login button
- You have two options after that section. You can choose between username and phone number.
- After that, you are going to confront with the help of Instagram support chat which provides you with step-by-step solutions to your issue.
Can we report our problem to the Instagram support chat?
If you want to report an issue to the Instagram support chat, go to the Instagram help center to report your problem.
You can reach the Instagram help center in 2 ways: by the application or the webpage of the Instagram help center.
If you want to report to the Instagram support chat with the app, we are going to guide you about it:
- First, open your Instagram application.
- Then you have to go to your profile page and tap on the gear icon named “settings.”
- You have to scroll down until you see the option named help
After that, you click on the “help” you are going to confront with a screen that offers you 4 different options.
- Instagram features
- Manage your account
- Privacy, safety, and security
- Policies and Reporting
Our main deal is with the last option: policies and reporting.
Once you tap on this option, you are going to confront with different kinds of reports, such as:
- Spread false information on Instagram.
- Different types of content, e.g., someone’s story, IGTV, reel, post, products, and messages.
- Copyright infringement.
- Harassment and bullying.
It’s better to report with the Instagram app rather than contracting support for these kinds of problems.
In the end
Well, we explained to you every way that you could have a connection with the Instagram support chat, but as you can see, their support only works well if you want to contact them or report an issue from the app. And well, a lot of people complain about this, and we hope it gets better soon.
Thanks for reading the article about how to contact Instagram support chat. If we missed anything about our title, please share it with us.