How to Copy Instagram Captions for iPhone & Android in 2022?
Instagram is not just about visual content. You can find the best textual content on this app that the users and creators share. Texts like informational ones, funny, motivating, and even some quotes can be found on this app.
As you know, visual content is important, but you can add meaning and a goal to your visual content by writing a text next to it.
Instagram is a social media tool that is updated on what your family, friends, and favorite accounts are up to. If you are a regular user of this platform, you must have faced some captions or comments that you would like to have and copy to share on the other social apps.
The managers of the Instagram app have disabled the straight copying in the app, which might be because of the copyright policies.
So if you are here to find out how to copy Instagram captions and comments, you are in the right place. We have mentioned some simple steps you can take and copy any kind of text you want on Instagram. Let’s dive in.
How can you copy Instagram captions and comments on iOS & Android?
If your phone has been fed up with thousands of Instagram screenshots to save captions or comments, right now, after reading these instructions, you can get rid of all of them!
As you know, unlike Facebook, you can’t copy any texts, including comments and captions, on Instagram, so you definitely will find these tricks useful.
Use the Instagram Desktop version in your PC Browser.
This is the most straightforward method you can use to copy any Instagram caption or comment. You can copy Instagram captions or comments through the Instagram website.
No matter whether you are doing it directly on your computer or the desktop site on your Android device or iPhone:
- Open the IG post where you want to copy the comment or caption.
- Tap on the three-dot menu above and select Copy Link.
- Now, run Google Chrome (or any other browser you use).
- After that, Paste the link into the address bar. Head to your Instagram account on the official Instagram website.
- Tap the three-dot option at the top right corner.
- Click on the “Desktop Site.”
- When the desktop version loads, find the caption/comment you want to copy.
- Press long on the caption on the Instagram post and drag it to select.
- Tap on the “Copy” to save it to your phone’s clipboard.
Finally, you can paste the copied Instagram caption or comment anywhere you wish to. Note that captions can also be copied on the Instagram phone site. You don’t need to switch the desktop site if you aim to copy caption only.
For iPhone users:
The process is just like mentioned above, only replace Google Chrome with Safari!
Use Google Photos or Apple Photos to Copy Instagram Comments.
Google Photos comes united with Google Lens, letting you scan and copy the texts from your photos. Furthermore, Apple has also launched Live Text with iOS 15, which recognizes the text in your photos.
You wonder how it’ll help you in copying Instagram captions. You simply have to take a screenshot of the comments or caption section and use Google Photos or Apple Photos to pull out the text.
To understand it better, follow the process below:
- Before starting the process, take a screenshot of the caption on the Instagram post.
- Now, open the “Google Photos” on your android device.
- Find the screenshot you captured, and then click on the Lens icon at the bottom of the screen.
- It will automatically detect the text in the photo.
- Select the comment/caption you wish to copy.
Following this process, you can simply copy any text on Instagram.
Apple Photos for iOS devices:
- After taking a screenshot of the text, you want to copy, open the Photos app on the iPhone.
- Open the screenshot you just captured.
- At the bottom right, tap the “Live Text” icon.
- It will automatically highlight all the text.
- Tap on the text and select “Copy.”
These are the ways to copy and keep Instagram comments or captions from the posts. We hope this instruction help Instagram users who have a habit of saving interesting captions on the platform.
But remember that copying others’ caption without permission is not moral, so you can give credit to the writer.
You can review this link if you want practical guides about Instagram captions to improve your posts. You’ll find great tips there.
Let us know if you like to learn any other tricks in the comments below so we help you in our subsequent updates.