An Instagram Practical Feature: Create Multiple Accounts
As all of us know today, Instagram is a popular and valuable app used for entertainment or business.
So everyone who wants to have an Instagram account, downloads this app, registers on it and makes an account for themselves.
After time passed, Instagram has added the feature that allow users to have more than one account and enjoy them!
It’s not always enough to have one Instagram profile. Today it’s so easy to handle many Instagram accounts simultaneously, whether you’re launching a company, maintaining a page for your profession, or simply wanting a dedicated space to showcase your photos.
Before you could log in to another Instagram profile, you had to check out the previous one altogether.
However, you may now switch between profiles without having to log out of Instagram. Here’s how to manage multiple Instagram accounts.
What is the maximum number of Instagram accounts every user can have?
Due to the Instagram rules, every user that registers on this popular app can have up to 5 separate Instagram profiles, and they can move between these accounts without logging out.
Note: This isn’t to state you can’t have more than five, though you’ll have to log out and back in to access additional profiles once you’ve reached that limit.
It’s also worth noting that this feature is only accessible for updated iPhones and Androids, available in the App Store and the Google Play.
If you are still unable to create more profiles, you should update your Instagram app.
Is it possible to use the same email address to establish several Instagram accounts?
There are lots of questions that have made the minds of users about the multiple accounts of Instagram.
Most of the users need to have different pages that use for various reasons. So they want to use the same email address for all the accounts.
But we should say that at this moment in 2022, You can use the same email address to sign up for numerous Instagram pages. But back then it was impossible, and you needed to create more emails.
This does not imply that you “must” generate a new email address for each new account you establish.
You can sign up for a second Instagram profile using your phone number rather than your email address if you use the application.
But we recommend using both email and phone number for all your accounts for your accounts’ safety.
Use Instagram to develop and maintain numerous accounts
You’ll find all the steps you need to create new accounts, as well as answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about having multiple accounts, in the subsequent paragraph.
How to create your first Instagram account?
Let us start from the beginning and create an Instagram account before discussing a comprehensive discussion profile. The same principles apply, whether it’s your first or third account.
You may establish an Instagram profile using one of two methods:
- The Instagram application on your Smartphone.
- The Instagram webpage on your PC.
On your iPhone, follow the steps below to create an Instagram profile:
- Download the Instagram app.
- Go to the Instagram application on your phone.
- At the bottom of the window, hit the symbol of your profile picture.
- Tap the name of your profile.
- Choose the Add Account option.
- Select the “create a new account.”
- Fill out your data and create a username and password.
- Next should be pressed.
Do the following methods to produce an Instagram profile from your computer:
- Go to your web browser on your computer.
- Enter www.instagram.com.
- Log out of your Instagram profile if you already have one.
- Sign up by clicking the Sign-Up button.
- Now you have to enter the email address here.
- Fill out your profile data and create a username and password.
- Click the Done button.
Applying one of these methods will create an entirely new Instagram profile for you to utilize.
How to create second account on Instagram?
The profile will be connected to your application immediately if you follow the procedures in the preceding section. You’ll be able to flip between them in this manner quickly.
Whenever you want to build a second profile that you made somewhere else or at a different time, follow these steps:
- Run the Instagram app on your phone.
- At the bottom of the display, tap the symbol of your profile picture.
- At the upper corner of the page, click on the three horizontal lines.
- Make a selection of options.
- Select Add Account from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.
- Choose Login to an Existing Account.
- Log in using your account information.
When you actively switch off your alerts after adding the account to your Instagram app, you will receive alerts from all the accounts you’ve connected.
So, if you don’t want your phone to be flooded with messages and likes all day, put your second page on silent mode.
How to Switch Instagram accounts?
To continue, we decided to explain how you can use the Instagram application to switch between your profiles:
- At first, go to the Instagram application on your smartphone.
- In the bottom-right corner of the page, tap the profile picture icon.
- At the top of the page, click on your username.
- Select the accounts to which you want to change.
That’s the end of the story! You can switch back and forth between the two accounts once you’ve linked your new account to the application.
How to delete a second Instagram account?
Some Instagram posts aren’t designed to remain indefinitely. If you do not need the account and want to delete an Instagram account from your application, there are only a few steps to take.
Now you can learn how to delete a second Instagram profile from your application:
- Launch the Instagram application on your phone.
- At the bottom of the display, touch the symbol of your profile picture.
- At the upper corner of the screen, tap the three horizontal lines.
- Choose your options.
- Choose Login Info from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the profile you want to delete by clicking the blue checkmark beside it.
- Delete it by pressing the Remove button.
Although these actions will remove the profile from your Instagram app, they will not deactivate or erase it.
Is it possible to create Instagram multiple accounts?
Even though you can switch among up to 5 Instagram pages simultaneously, you cannot merge them.
There is no method to combine followers and material from numerous accounts into a specific fund.
Following the same individuals on both profiles and reposting the same photos is the nearest you can get.
In the end
More people are creating and maintaining multiple social media accounts, especially Instagram, at the same time in today’s age of social media and internet celebrities.
We believe this advice makes having numerous Instagram profiles easy, whether you’re doing it for business or showcasing your many fascinating interests.
Do you have multiple accounts on Instagram? How do you manage them? Please share your responses in the comment section.