How to Download Instagram Highlights [3 Methods + Step by Step Guidance]
Instagram has introduced Highlights after the stories. An efficient update for your account, where your stories are permanently glued to your profiles. Unless you go and delete them from the setting section.
Highlights appear right in the lower part of your bio in little circles, which can be called folders. And if you want to download them, you can now download highlights after reading this paper!
This visual sharing app is one of the most featured apps in which users share content continuously. So you might want some of them on your phone’s Gallery.
Do you want to save your favorite stories forever and receive more views anytime? Make use of Highlights on Instagram to make your profile visually absorbing and introduce yourself or your business. Use this opportunity to attract IG followers by showcasing your best stories.
If you want to download Instagram highlights, you have 3 ways, which we’re going to discuss in the following section. Follow us till the end.
How can you download Instagram highlights?
You have 3 methods to download the Instagram highlights and save them. The first is using third-party apps, and the second is through Instagram, which is more recommended.
Let’s explain how you can download Instagram highlights in these 3 methods. We’ll be starting with the first method: using third-party apps.
First method: Download Instagram Highlights using third-party tools
StorySaver is an online and free website allowing you to save as many Instagram Highlights from any account you wish. This website lets you download highlights and save them on your phone or PC.
StorySaver downloads IG Highlights anonymously, so you don’t need to worry about the users discovering your activity. In addition, it doesn’t even require any registrations or purchasing.
How To use StorySaver and download Instagram Highlights follow the simple steps below:
- Open StorySaver and log in to your Instagram account from which you wish to save the Highlights.
- Now you have to Copy the username.
- Then Paste the username into the dialogue box on the tool.
- Select the story or the specific Highlight you want to have and save.
- Finally, you have to tap on “Save As,” and the photo (or the video) will be downloaded to your phone. As easy as eating an apple pie.
Now let’s jump to the other method, which is downloading highlights using Instagram Stories Archive.
Second Method: Download highlights using Instagram Stories Archive
Stories Archive is a section that contains all the stories you have ever uploaded. However, your stories disappear after 24 hours, but before disappearing, they will be saved in the Stories Archive.
You can access them from the “Stories Archive.” However, don’t forget that you have this option and can save all stories. You can Download Instagram Highlights from ‘Stories Archive’ and save them on your PC or phone.
How To use Stories Archive and download Instagram Highlights follow the simple steps below:
- Open Instagram and go to your profile. Tap the Archive icon on your account page.
- The Archive menu will pop up. You can find a specific story, but it’s like you are looking for a needle in the haystack. Luckily, your stories are arranged by date.
- Click on the story you want to save and tap the three dots in the left corner.
- Then click on the “Save photo or video” option to download it on your phone immediately.
Now, what is the last step? You can download IG highlights Directly from the Highlight section. How? Let’s make it clear.
Final Method: Download highlights using Highlights Directly
Follow these stages if you want to download and save your Instagram Highlights to your phone:
- Head to the Instagram app and go to your account screen.
- Tap on the Highlight which you want to save and download.
- Find the desired photo you want to download from that Highlight folder.
- Then select the Seen by the icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Finally, choose the Download icon. The Highlight will be downloaded and saved in your Gallery.
These are the 3 methods you can use and save Instagram highlights to your Gallery. All of them are easy and at hand.
At the end of the story
In this section, we have mentioned 3 ways you can download Instagram highlights. 2 of them are through your phone, and it is just for your own highlight stories. One of them is for downloading others highlight stories.
We discussed everything about downloading Instagram highlights, whether on your phone or computer. And we wish this information was helpful for you.
Please share your ideas on this topic with us and let us know if there is any vague point that you didn’t understand, we will be glad to hear from you.