How to Record Instagram Live Videos? (On PC, Android, iPhone)
Nowadays, the world is going to be more technological and fast! People are using technology almost in every field of their lives. On the other hand, the Internet is an inseparable part of our daily routine. We go online for our business, education, and personal stuff.
Many programs help us do all the mentioned things, and the most popular one is Instagram.
This platform, helps people in most of their work or personal lives.
After the Coronavirus pandemic, people do all their business using apps like Instagram. This platform helps them by providing different and handy features like Instagram shop, Reels, stories, and Instagram live.
In 2022, people are going live for many reasons; for example, they go live to introduce their products, interact with their followers, have interviews, or simply talk with their followers in a simple way.
Lives on Instagram sometimes can be so important that users want to save or record them.
There might be 2 reasons for this:
Either the live is Informative, or it has a lot of cool stuff.
In the following part, we want to tell you how you can record or save a live you like on Instagram and watch it whenever you want.
How to record Instagram live videos on iPhone?
On the iOS operating system, you have pre-installed screen recording software that can help record lives on Instagram. It will record your phone’s sounds too.
Without further ado, let’s dive in and see the step-by-step guidance to record Instagram live on iPhone devices:
- Navigate to Instagram and head to the live you want to save.
- From the bottom of your screen, pull up your iPhone’s control center.
- Find the Screen Recorder icon, then click on it.
- Now, your video will start to get recorded.
- Whenever you feel it is enough or when the live ends, click on the red button in the recording control option and stop the recording process.
How to record Instagram live videos on Android?
People show interest in saving their friends or their favorite influencers or celebrity, so we first begin with one popular operating system. On an Android, you have 2 options. You can use your screen recorder or install third-party tools.
Follow the steps below to record a live on Instagram on your Android device:
- Go to your notification panel and find the screen recorder option.
- You can search to find your recorder in the application list or tools folder.
- After finding it, open the Instagram application and go to the live you wish to save.
- You need to allow the app to access your microphone and screen.
- Start recording the live, and after it is done, click to end the recording process.
How to record Instagram live videos on a Computer?
In this part, we will introduce a handy app that works well for Mac and Windows. Using this app, you can record anything you want besides Instagram lives.
Install the Wondershare UniConverter app on your PC. You can record, transfer, fix, and compress videos using this app. After that, follow the stages below:
- Open the app and tap on the screen recorder button.
- After pressing the Camcorder icon, the screen capture tool will automatically launch.
- Head to Instagram live, which you like to record, and tap on the recording mode drop-down list.
- Choose to record it full screen or custom.
- To record the Instagram live sounds, Open the System Audio menu, then select a device.
- For enabling further options, go to Advanced Settings. In this part, you can set a timer and select the desired quality and format.
- Finally, tap on REC and start recording. When you are done, simply end the process by clicking on Stop.
That’s it! You can record Instagram live on any device using the mentioned steps.
Before recording lives on Instagram, pay attention to these points:
- Set and adjust the audio source to system sounds; otherwise, your live will be saved without the sound.
- Pay attention to the resolution and keep it high. Instagram live might not be that clear due to the internet connection, so it is better to save in high quality.
Instagram live can be so helpful if it gives us vital information. You can save this on your device and have access to it later. But some lives are more private, and it is not appropriate to preserve them. Unless you ask them and get their permission.
I hope this info was practical for you. Please share any extra thoughts with us in the comment section if you have any different ideas.