How to Recover a Deleted Instagram Account in 2022? [Tried Methods]
Instagram is beyond just a social media app; it is a platform for growing and showing our skills and abilities to the world and also earning money.
So for most people, Instagram is an inseparable app from their daily routine, and they can’t make it to the end of the day without checking their account at least once.
Most of us spend so much time on Instagram, whether we have a personal or a business account.
Losing an Instagram account can be one of the worst things that can happen to us, but rest assured because there are so many different and efficient ways to recover deleted Instagram Accounts.
Instagram gives its users the option to reset their password through a registered phone number or email. All users can click on “Forget Password” on their login page. Instagram will send you a link to reset your password and recover your account in the next step.
Now let’s move on to the following passage and see how to recover a deleted Instagram account?
How to recover a deleted Instagram account in 2022?
There are different ways we’ve explained every step accordingly with the less time-consuming element. Most of these methods are highly used with some advanced properties. You can use these methods to recover your IG accounts.
How can you Recover your Deleted Instagram Account on Android in 2022?
If you are an android user and want to recover your Instagram account through your phone, here we have complete instructions for you to use it to recover your lost account.
- Head to your Instagram app.
- Enter your IG username and password that you set already.
- If you don’t remember your past, then you have to click on the “forgot password” option.
- After that process, your feed is open with all previous activities.
An important point to mention: if you have deleted your IG account permanently, then there is no way you can recover it one more time. You should create a new account on this app.
How can you Recover your Deleted Instagram Account on your iPhone in 2022?
Now it is iPhone users’ turn. Have you deleted your account unconsciously? Do you want your account back as soon as possible?
Don’t be worried! Here we have simple steps to accomplish this matter:
- First, go to the Instagram application on your device or download it from App Store.
- Open the app, and then you have to enter the username and password that you already set. Then click on “forgot password.”
Now you will see your account gets open with all your activities. Also, I want to mention once again that if you have deleted your IG account permanently, there is no way to get it back unless you create another one.
Do you know how you can recover your Deleted Instagram Account with Facebook?
There is another way you can use to recover and get back your Instagram account, and it is through Instagram.
To access your Instagram account one more time using Facebook, just follow the steps below.
Recover your Deleted Instagram Account with Facebook:
- Head to the Facebook login page and then enter your credentials details.
- After that, your Instagram page on Facebook will open, and you can easily direct your account without any problem.
But what if you have deleted your account “Permanently?” is there any chance to bring it back or not? In the lower section, we are going to discuss this topic.
Can you Recover a Permanently Deleted Instagram Account with your Email address?
Unfortunately, there is no way you can bring back your permanently deleted account on Instagram. Still, if just your account has vanished or you accidentally deleted the IG app itself, you can track the steps below to fix this whole thing:
- First, install the Instagram app on your phone and then follow the following steps.
- Enter your Instagram username and if you have forgotten it, add the email which you used to sign up for your account.
- After this, you can activate your account.
If you don’t have an email connected to your IG account, use your phone number:
- Head to the application on your phone.
- Enter the phone number that you have connected to Instagram.
- Now you have to tap on “forgot password.”
- Then “Need More Help?”
- In the end, track the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
To be honest, there is NO way to bring your deleted Instagram account if you have removed it permanently.
But you can wait after 30 days and create a new account with the same username. If you are lucky enough, now one has taken your previous Instagram username.
How Can You Remove/delete Your Instagram Account Permanently?
We have brought the structures you can follow if you want to know how to delete your account and see its difference.
To permanently delete your account on Instagram, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to your account on the official Instagram website.
- Go to the “Delete Your Account” section.
- Enter your password and then click on “Permanently delete my account.”
- Your Instagram account is now permanently deleted.
On a whole
You can use all the mentioned methods to recover your deleted Instagram account. If you want to recover an Instagram account, make sure you don’t use third-party apps to re-activate your account since they do not follow any guidelines.
And Instagram won’t recommend this method. It might put your account’s privacy at risk.
If you have any additional issues regarding this topic, you can share them in the comments. We will respond to you as shortly as possible.