How to Share Instagram Reels to Facebook? (& Vice Versa)
Although Instagram and Facebook are two separate apps, with Facebook owning the Instagram app, you can connect them and use their great community at once.
After creating and sharing their business content on Instagram, professional users tend to share it on Facebook, too. Back then, this needed effort and was not that easy, but it was no longer a complex job after Meta owned these apps and made connections between them.
You can easily share your IG stories, posts, and reels on Facebook just after settling your FB account on Instagram.
Sharing Instagram reels to Facebook will save time for producing content and greatly help business and creator accounts. The world is just about connecting and sharing, so why don’t we use our beloved apps and expand our connections?
In this section, we want to know how to share Instagram reels to Facebook and what are the benefits of sharing your Instagram reels to your Facebook profile.
Let’s jump into the discussion.
How can we share our Instagram reels on Facebook?
Meta is doing its best to make an excellent cross-posting experience for users. You can post Reels across these 2 platforms with a one-tap sharing option that cross-posts Instagram Reels to one’s Facebook account.
Instagram Reel was initially launched as a different one to TikTok’s videos, and it became the mainstay of the platform in no time after release. As you can see, Instagram is shifting focus from photo-based content to videos. So they have added so many great features for Reels.
Now that you can make and edit better video-based content on your IG, why don’t you share it on Facebook?
Suppose you don’t know how do not be worried! We got you! Just follow the steps we add here.
To share Instagram reels to the Facebook account, you need to:
- Head to your Instagram account and then tap on your profile.
- Now on the top, you can see the horizontal lines, which is the hamburger menu, tap on it.
- On the pop-up, hit the “Settings” section.
- Find “Account,” and then search for “Sharing to other apps” or “Set up accounts.” It depends on which option is available.
- You can see more than four apps in this section, but we are looking for Facebook. So find and tap on it, then log in to your Facebook account.
- After selecting the dot to share to Facebook, your IG account is linked to your Facebook.
Now that you have linked these two great platforms, you can share not only reels but also all the content you share on Instagram to Facebook! Isn’t it great?
Share Instagram reels to Facebook account following these stages:
- First, start recording a creative Reel on Instagram; after adding text, music, or any gifs you like, click on the “next” option.
- You can see an option to “share on Facebook.” (Thanks to the previous steps you took!)
- Click to select your business or a personal Facebook account you wish to share IG reels.
- Tap on the option to share all future reels to Facebook.
- In the end, press the share button.
TA DA! You are done sharing reels to Facebook.
What are the benefits of sharing your Instagram reels to your Facebook Profile?
It is fantastic that when you share an Instagram Reel, it’ll automatically appear on Facebook as Reels. Your Facebook audience will see these Reels.
- The first benefit is saving time:
You spend considerable time creating Instagram reel content and put in your best effort, so you need to use the best of it. Sharing them on two platforms will double your audience and impression. So your content will reach more users and attract others.
- The second one is reaching both audience platforms:
Facebook has almost 3,000 active users, and Instagram near 1,500. The Instagram audience is younger than Facebook, and FB has more marketers and middle age users.
So sharing content will attract 2 different generations. Whether you are seeking to get more audience or own a business, you are trying to expand it.
Now we want to know if sharing Facebook reels on Instagram is possible.
Can you share Facebook reels on Instagram?
After linking your Facebook and Instagram surly, you can share Facebook reels on Instagram. It is just as simple as sharing Instagram reels on your FB profile. So let’s see how to do that.
After connecting your accounts on the Accounts Centre tab, you can share Facebook reels to Instagram. Bear in mind you can share your Reel from Facebook to one of your Instagram accounts.
Share the Facebook reel content to the Instagram account:
- Create a reel on Facebook. And edit your clips, then add any effects and options you’d like to make it more attractive.
- When your Reel is ready to post, tap on the “Next” button.
- Then tap on Instagram and the toggle next to your account.
- Choose “save your choice.”
- And finally, Share Reel.
We thought it is better to mention the steps you can take to share your Facebook reels on Instagram too.
You can obviously have fun connecting these two apps and sharing the content you have created to entertain two generations at once. We want to wrap up everything we mentioned here, so let’s do it.
In this paper, we added the steps you can take and share your Instagram reels to one of your Facebook accounts. All you need to do is connect these apps and then create a reel.
After that, just take the simple steps and enjoy being active on both platforms using just one content.
This feature has been added for a while, and ever since, it has been one of the most used features among Instagram and Facebook users. Business owners and marketers know the value of time. And sharing one content on two platforms at once is another level!
If you agree with me, please write your comment in the section below. Have you ever shared your Instagram reels on Facebook?