How to Share TikTok Videos on Instagram? Public & Private Videos in 2022
Instagram and TikTok, these 2 popular platforms, are taking the world by their storm. They are the most used apps among people all around the world. Instagram is a social networking application, and in contrast, TikTok is for sharing pranking, dancing, and lip-syncing videos.
Everyone that is into social media apps is comparing these 2 excellent platforms. But honestly, I don’t think they can be compared to each other. They both have their target audiences and doing just fine!
Still, some users are interested in sharing TikTok videos on Instagram. If you are an Instagrammer, you indeed have seen TikTok videos on this app. But the question is, how can they share these videos? Do you want to know that? So you are at the right place. Let’s see how they can do that?
How can you share TikTok posts on Instagram? (For Public Videos)
if you are interested in sharing TikTok videos on Instagram, but you don’t know how, all you need to accomplish is observe the steps below:
- On the TikTok app, click on the icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Hold the record toggle to record a new video, or select the “Upload a video” option and pick any TikTok video that you’ve on your phone.
- After you’ve uploaded, select “Next.”
- If you want, edit the video, and tap on Next.
- Select the Public option in the right arrow beside the video.
- Tap on the Instagram icon on the screen.
- Select Post.
- After all these steps, the video gets posted on TikTok, and also it will be shared to your Instagram account.
- You can choose either on Story or Feed option.
- You can edit the video as you wish and share it with your Instagram followers.
Now you know how to share TikTok videos on Instagram. These are just some simple steps to follow. But what if you have a private account? Can you share your videos on your Instagram account?
How can you Share TikTok Videos on Instagram? (For Private Videos)
If you are a Tiktoker, you might know that private videos are only visible to their creator. So your followers won’t see them on TikTok. You can post these videos on Instagram without posting them on your TikTok account.
- On TikTok, tap on the “Upload a video” section and choose any private video that you’ve saved.
- After uploading them, hit “Next.”
- Now you can edit the video and again tap on Next.
- Select the Post option.
- Pick the private video you’ve posted right now.
- Click on the 3 dots on the right side of your screen,
- Select the “Download video” button.
- Now, on your Instagram account, select the icon at the bottom.
- Tap on the TikTok video and select next.
- After writing captions, share them right away!
How can you share TikTok videos to Instagram Reels?
If you are one of the users who want to turn your TikTok videos into Instagram Reels, it is easy.
You have to follow these steps:
- Upload your video to TikTok, as we mentioned above.
- Copy the video’s link.
- Paste the link in a third-party app to download the video without the TikTok logo.
- Save the video to your Camera Roll and post it on Instagram.
Following these simple steps, you can share any video you like on Instagram without even the TikTok logo.
How can you share your TikTok videos on Instagram stories?
This is quite similar to sharing the videos on Instagram posts. And even the steps are the same. All you need to do is pay attention to a slight point.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Find the video you want to share.
- Tap on the share option.
- Hit the Instagram icon.
- You have 2 options: Instagram stories or feed.
- Hit the stories.
Why does it benefit if you Share TikTok Videos on your Instagram account?
On TikTok, you can make funny and creative videos to entertain others on social media. This is a great and fun app to spread hilarious content, so why not share them with another target audience when everything is available?
Besides, Just by reposting and sharing TikTok videos on your Instagram account, you can receive a lot of views and gain more followers.
So linking these 2 apps can always be helpful for your growth. If you want to know how to link Instagram and TikTok, read this article and find out.
Instagram and TikTok are the leading social apps, and their users want to share content from one app to another. Since Instagram has the most engagement rate among the other apps, it benefits you, and it has so many advantages if you want to share your TikTok videos on it.
Also, it would be a remarkable job if you could bring a smile to people’s faces. So what are you waiting for?
Please share with us in the section below if you have second thoughts on this subject.