How to Instagram Live with Multiple Users: Add 3 Users to Your Instagram Live
Instagram added its live feature in 2016, and since then, Instagram live is one of the best features to make more of your business account. The live feature has so many advantages for your account.
It increases your engagement rate and makes you gain more followers and discover new target users. If you want to know the advantages of Instagram live for business accounts, read this paper thoroughly.
You can go live and stream online on Instagram from all your devices, and there is no limitation in going live on your Instagram account in other devices. In case you don’t know how to go live on Instagram from your computer, Mac, or laptop, you can check this out and enjoy streaming on Instagram.
Live on this popular app has so many features within it. One of its most used options is adding 3 users to your live, which we will discuss here. So without further ado, let’s continue.
How to Instagram Live with Multiple Users 2022?
As you know and we have already mentioned in the previous papers, going live on Instagram is beneficial for all professional accounts.
Whether you own a business account or are a creator, this feature will help you introduce your products or services, boost your engagement rate, receive more target followers, and have more interaction with other professional accounts like yours.
We have already discussed how can you go live on Instagram, but let’s retake a quick look:
- Open the app on your Android or iOS device.
- On your feed, you can access the story section by swiping left.
- In the menu at the underside, swipe right until you can find Live.
- In this part, you can add a title by tapping on the four lines on the left side.
- Tap the circle button to go live. After the live has begun, your active followers will be notified.
- When they join your stream, their usernames will appear on your screen.
- To finish a live stream, tap the “X” in the top-right corner and select End Now in the pop-up.
After you have finished your Instagram live, this app will show how many users viewed your stream. You will have the option to share the video or delete it entirely.
Now let’s see how can you add 3 people to your live and go live simultaneously:
- When you have started streaming on Instagram, tap on a video camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you have to search for the users you like to invite to your live.
- After you have found them, tap on their name, and they will join your live video.
If your guest is not watching your Instagram live, Instagram offers you the ability to search for users who are not watching, and then it will send a request to them so they can join.
How can you request to be in another user’s Instagram live video as a guest?
If you are interested in participating in other lives held by other Instagram users, all you need to do is take these 3 easy stages:
- Join another user live on Instagram and tap on request to join.
- Then tap on the “Send Request” option in the pop-up.
- Instagram will send you a notification and let you know if your request has been approved or denied.
This is how you can invite other Instagrammers to your live stream or send a request for them to join their live as a quest.
All the users, especially influencers, marketers, business owners, and celebrities, use this great feature and make great entertainment for their fans and followers.
If you keep entertaining your followers on Instagram, they will interact more with you, and you will increase your audience and boost your account.
Don’t underestimate the abilities of Instagram live; all you need to do is set a good plan and schedule your lives. After a while, you will see the difference in the insight section of your Instagram account.
In case you want to go live for the first time and you don’t have any idea about it, just remember these tips:
- Choose an exciting topic for your Instagram live.
- Before going live, announce your followers and tell the exact time of your IG live stream.
- We prepare and write down what you want to discuss and mention in your live.
- From your setting, make sure you can save your Live automatically.
- While in live, pin your topic in the comments. And also, pay attention to the comments and who has joined in your live. Don’t forget to answer questions.
It is a great idea to share your Instagram live with other users and invite multiple accounts. If you are on Instagram to do business, try to find the pages that follow the same theme as you and find more target followers.
This action will increase both your followers and also your engagement rate. Instagram has so many great features you can use to advance your account, so it is better to pay attention to their options and use them to achieve your goals of expanding your business on social media.
If you have questions, please ask us in the section below, and also, if you want any more tips, inform us in the comments.