How to Communicate with Customers: Use Quick Replies on Instagram
As a businessman or a marketer who is working on Instagram and runs his business, knows that, an essential point after gaining followers and finding customers is communicating with them, and gaining their trust.
If you know how to associate with customers and represent your brand’s voice properly, you will be able to gain their trust more and more, making them bring new customers for you.
It is good to know how to respond to their direct messages. So here we have brought some tips for you.
These tips are about responding to your customers and what you can do to keep them in your community. Simple acts have the most effects in this kind of situation, so let’s get started.
Tips for communicating with customers on Instagram:
- When someone comments emojis or a simple word like “fantastic” on your post, you can like their comment instead of replying.
Replying to each comment is taking so much time. You need to save your time for essential comments and other things.
- It is better to show your brand’s personality while answering direct messages or comments. For instance, if you have a Sportswear brand, you can communicate with your audiences in an informal tone.
- Don’t forget to mention your partners if you speak about them in the comment section. If a customer asks about your partner and partnership, you can mention their username instead of their name.
- Don’t use a language that is hard to understand. If your audience asks a question about your product, answer in a simple, understandable way.
You don’t need to go through the making process of your product and explain each step.
- If a comment is about customer support issues or an order problem, you can bring the conversation to the direct. And you can respond to the comment as: “Thank you for buying our products for responding to this question, please check your direct.”
- If you send the wrong message to s customer, which might happen a lot, you don’t need to worry. You can unsend your message by holding on it and then tapping on “Unsend.“
A handy feature: Quick Replies
You can use quick replies to save time in the responding messages in direct section. It is the ability to select an answer you’ve written instead of retyping the answer again.
How to create Quick Replies? Follow the steps below:
- Tap on a message you have sent and hold on it.
- A pop-up will appear containing the “Save Quick Reply” option.
- Then hit the “New Quick Reply,” and if you want, edit the message the way you want.
- Add a keyword as the shortcut. Finally, save it, and it is done.
How to use Quick Replies indirect section and respond to messages:
You can use this handy feature only in the direct section, and it’s not available in the comments.
To use this feature: open the message you have received from a customer. If they have asked you a common question for which you wrote a quick reply, just type the shortcut (the keyword) for it.
After that, you will see a comment box within the message box. Tap on the box. Instagram will put the message you have written in the box.
Note: this is a pre-saved message; you can personalize it the way you want.
This is one of Instagram’s great features, which assist professional accounts to manage and handle their direct messages well. And it makes responses quicker, as its name represents.
How can you edit quick replies?
Find the Quick Replies screen in your Instagram setting, and then tap on the message you want to edit.
You can edit both the message and the shortcut.
To end things off
In this paper, we have mentioned how you can communicate more effectively with your customers and followers, either in the comment section or direct.
Also, we have talked about quick replies, which is an excellent tool for responding to the same questions that your followers might ask about the products or services.
Using these tips and tools makes you seem more professional and help you in managing your professional account well.
Please share any other tips with us in the section below if you know any other suggestions.