How Can You Watch Instagram Live on TV | For iOS & Android
Instagram is the biggest and the most famous content-sharing platform. You can find any kind of content, literally any kind, on this app. One of its features that users can share better and more realistic content is an Instagram live stream.
Watching captivating Instagram Lives, Reels, or choosing products to purchase on a bigger screen can intensify the overall user experience. Although Instagram is available for iOS and Android devices and phones, on the whole, there are ways you can cast Instagram to your TV.
When someone you follow on Instagram streams a live, you can tune it in on the big screen. Screen mirroring apps help you cast Instagram on TV from the iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer.
No matter whether you like to see what your friends are up to or get news from your favorite celeb, you can watch it all on the big screen.
How to Cast Instagram on Smart TV to Watch Live Videos
Whether you have an iOS or an Android device, you can connect your Instagram account to a TV with both devices. But the steps are different, which we are going to discuss in this part thoroughly. First, we begin with iPhone devices, then move on to the Android users.
How can iPhone users Watch Instagram Live on TV?
iPhone users can use different cables, like HDMI or VGA cord, to watch Instagram live on TV. If you have an iOS gadget, you will also need other tools, like Lightning Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter into your device’s charging port.
If you want to do it wirelessly, you can use a tool like AirBimTV and avoid all the wires needed to cast Instagram on TV.
Now you can have your Instagram show on your television and watch celebrity vlogs, Cooking shows, celebrity blogs, and updates from friends. In the following part, you will see how to do that.
How to watch Instagram lives using AirBimTV on iOS devices:
- Download AirBeamTVs from the Apple App Store to your phone. Make sure you have the Instagram application installed already.
- Head to the app through your phone or tablet.
- The device you have installed the app will automatically search for a TV on your local network. Choose the name of the TV you want to use to cast Instagram lives to TV from the menu.
- Now all you have to do is tap on “Start Mirroring” and open Instagram Live on your phone or iPad. The AirBeamTV app will start to stream Instagram Live to your TV from your phone screen. Have fun!
How can you watch Instagram live on Your TV from the Android Device?
If you are an android user, to be honest, watching Instagram from your phone can be more convenient, but most of you are afraid to do so! You can cast Instagram lives by mirroring your phone screen on your TV. Now let’s see how to do that.
To stream an Instagram live using your android device, follow the steps below:
- Plug the Chromecast device into the HDMI port of the TV.
- Now go to the Settings menu of your phone. Find and tap your finger on the “Connected Devices” or “Bluetooth and Connections” option.
- Choose “Connection Preferences.” This may be different for brands of Android phones.
- You can see the “Cast” option. After clicking on “Cast,” you have to select the “Enable Wireless Display.” The Chromecast option will appear next to your TV name, along with a list of all the accessible devices to which you can cast your phone screen.
- Select your desired TV device from the list of options. You’ll receive a pop-up on your phone containing that information on your phone will be shown on the TV screen while mirroring if you proceed. Click on the “start” button and proceed.
- Now your phone screen will be shown on your TV screen. Open Instagram on your phone to see its content on the TV screen.
Why do some users Cast Instagram Live to a Large screen?
It is better and more useful for business owners and marketers on Instagram so that they can show their products on a larger screen in shopping malls or other places and advertise their products and services. They can use this big screen in public places that are too crowded and find potential customers.
Instagram lives can be up to 4 hours. This is a great time for marketers to do their best to attract new target customers and followers to their brand.
Hosting Instagram live is cheap, but it’s more efficient since more people are watching you, and they all can easily access the IG app to find your brand’s page.
You can also invite other cobrands and start a great partnership on this platform. If you want to know how to Instagram Live with Multiple Users, you can check this paper to learn adding 3 users to your Instagram Live.
Also, to learn How to Go Live on Instagram from Computer, Mac, or a Laptop, you can visit this link. There is a piece of complete information you can read and learn.
These mentioned tricks are killer for business Instagram accounts and those who are eager to use the most of their IG accounts. Watching Instagram live on TV is a genius idea for those active in Instagram marketing.
We hope you enjoy this information and if you find this interesting, please share your comments in the section below.